sports

Filed under: Sports

Sulley Muntari and Menaye Donkor – A hot item

Menaye Donkor sulley

Sulley Muntari and Menaye Donkor are a hot item these days. Featured in the magazine, Pompey Life, they talk about soccer, fame, and their love for each other. Folks say that Nadia Buari, the popular actress in Gollywood circles is the one who introduced them. She is rumored to be dating Michael Essien. She mentioned that she is now engaged but the man’s name has not been mentioned. Essien…are you getting ready to leave the single life? Only time will tell.

Nadia Buari - Acts as Beyonce essien

Seems like soccer players have got game off the field too! They have gotten some of the hottest women on the African scene despite being based abroad. Now that’s a man with a true playa card!

Share to Google Plus

• Send to a Friend

Email to a Friend

Find other stories like this

7 Responses to “Sulley Muntari and Menaye Donkor – A hot item”

• Sammy says:

March 11th, 2008 at 3:04 am

Sulley, the lady is fascinating and i know she’ll really make you happy in your house. She is pretty and I can see that she’s also ‘polished’.She has what it takes to have guys like you. The bible says a man’s gift will bring him before great men. I’m wondering how you’ll enjoy. Try to understand each other perfectly and if you don’t have anyone else then marry her. Also of late you look very heavy on the pitch. Cut down weight okay. All Ghanaians love you your club, and your lady.

Bye and enjoy yourself.
    Sammy from Takoradi

• Hassan Saeed says:

March 16th, 2008 at 2:17 pm

Please dont choose a any woman to maary as ur wife please get a woman a fully religion respect honsety and humble as well as ur religion teaches you.plz give Hajia Kanade a mulsem grand-children plz dont follow people and when you go back to the mighty Allah and u will have no answers to give out…..
    My brother Sulley I wish I could talk to you before the mighty Allah permits each and every one of us to come to him but at your level now I dont think i can make a way to you..I wish both of us were Hajia Kande’s children Inafct you need to see me when the day you lost our match i wept more than you… plez,dont look for a woman with name to marry a lady can marry u cuzz of who u are where u and the position in which u are plz mind u again Allah gives and take ata the same time…My brother Sulley in everything you do remember Allah…I love you and your whole entire family and friends as well..Sallamu Alaikum

Hassan Saeed

• Harri says:

March 19th, 2008 at 10:07 am

Muntari is one of the best guys who is willing to go extra mile for his country, he did that for his former sch OKESS. Sulley she is very prety and u knows her best character wise so if you think she is the best for u go for her. You have all the support of your friends

• yooo says:

April 23rd, 2008 at 1:54 am

muntari and donkor? i can see this happening.

• derrick says:

April 22nd, 2009 at 6:07 am

pls can i know the e mail address of sulley muntari pls

• Kwame says:

January 14th, 2010 at 6:58 am

GOLLYWOOD? This is the first time I am hearing this term and I hope it is the last. GOLLY or GOOLYWOG is an old English word similar to the racist N-word used to insult Black people.

• tina says:

August 19th, 2011 at 6:19 pm

ya but they didnt say goolywog, they said gollywood smart ass.. mr.blck history